Summer is upon us and for me that means gathering books for my summer reading list. Be it at the Beach, Vacation, Home or on my Deck…I have Big Plans to rifle through many books this summer.
1. Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham. Loved Gilmore Girls and loved Parenthood. Reading Talking as fast as I can now.
2. Teammate, My Journey in Baseball and a World Series for the Ages by David Ross. You can never get too much Cubs winning the World Series!
3. Giftology by John Ruhlin. I love this book. Haven’t yet finished it, because I’m not quite ready for it to be over. This book is a must-read if you give gifts. This book will be its’ own blog.
4. The Beach House by Jane Green – I love beach houses and love Jane Green.
5. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella – Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite authors!
6. After You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes – I loved the movie, Me Before You, about the book by Jojo Moyes… I hope to read all of her books.
7. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom – I’ve read this book twice and plan on reading it for a third time. It’s about Morrie Schwartz, who had an impactful impression on the author, Mitch Albom. Morrie has ALS. Enough said.
8. The life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo – I skim this book often and will continue to skim it, to get more organizing ideas.
9. One plus one, by Jojo Moyes – Another Jojo book!
10. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight – I have had this book for at least 3 years and looking forward to reading it.
11. All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr – Two of my favorite friends have told me this is one of their all-time favorite books. It’s been on my nightstand waiting to be read. I shall do that this summer.
More Beach Reads/Suggestions
After you is also on my list and in my stock on my coffee table. What Alice Forgot is now on my Wish List!
I’m a big Emily Giffin fan. Also Erin Hilderbrand.
Speaking of BookBub…I have signed up for free or big discounted ebooks. I get a daily email and never pay more than $2.99 for a book. My Kindle is quite filled!
Everyone who comments on this post, by 10pm Saturday, will be entered to win the book of their choice from My Summer Reading List. Five commenters will be chosen at random. I will gift it to them, in hopes they will pay it forward and gift it to someone else, so they can enjoy the book as well. Don’t you love Fridays? :). Winners will be announced Monday morning. Don’t you love Mondays?
That I am! Happy reading!