Advertisements

Staying Inspired

4 Dec

4b7cfb30aad71dbd5434c3ae6a3763ae

Life can overwhelming.  The holidays can be overwhelming.  Putting up a 15-foot Christmas tree can be overwhelming.  Thinking I need a blog and the 143 I have in the hopper (yes, 143, crazy, right?) don’t seem to fit the bill, can be overwhelming.  Then, Voila, something pops across my computer.  I’m inspired!

12 TIPS ON STAYING INSPIRED

staying inspired

Funny text I received this AM from Cathy:  My act of charity today was smiling at the Green Bay Packers fan at Wal-Mart.  So much to say, but I will let everyone just read my mind.  Sorry Steph… you know how I feel about Green Bay.  Speaking of Green Bay, my father, who was a life-long Bears fan and hated the Packers ( like most Bears fan), owned several Green Bay Packer t-shirts.  I know, what in the world?  That shall remain one of life’s many mysteries.

Short blog.  You are welcome, LAP!

Go Bears!!

xoxo,

T.

a4a17228cd47491e5faeeba77b3ef27c

This, is Not true… I have bought myself, no presents, this holiday season.  Don’t worry, I’ll live.

1db641e7c3293c56df7dc36940c5f6a1

011708c6e7b56bd839c04fa01567dde523dee868a4

Meredith made Murph into an emoji.  Best. Emoji. Ever!!

Advertisements

9 Responses to “Staying Inspired”

1. Nancy Olson December 4, 2014 at 8:22 am #

Love the Murph!!

2. stewcarol December 4, 2014 at 8:55 am #

15 ft tree, well then I guess you’re the wrong one to complain to about my dead prelit tree. Best wishes and what a workout! That’s one way to work off that Thanksgiving feast! I’m grateful for your friendship and blog!

• Dressed to a T December 5, 2014 at 6:28 pm #

And I am also grateful for your friendship…I used to be grateful for your blog, but haven’t seen a post in a long, long time. What’s up with that, Mrs. Stewart? xo

3. Kim December 4, 2014 at 1:52 pm #

Indeed one of life’s greatest mysteries!! How in the world did he sleep with those shirts in the house?! That is the #bestemojieever

• Dressed to a T December 5, 2014 at 6:28 pm #

Best part of this story, is Meredith has them! xoxo

4. LAP December 4, 2014 at 5:04 pm #

Great, short blog. Good, quick tips. Best emoji ever! Thanks, T!!

5. Kelly December 4, 2014 at 5:55 pm #

I want to meet the celebrity Murph sometime!

• Dressed to a T December 5, 2014 at 6:28 pm #

She’d love to meet you as well! Perhaps we’ll have to bring her to sunny Florida! 🙂