Being a Wearer of clothes can be tough…Luckily, the internet, and I, are here to help!
I’ve included many of these diagrams in previous blogs, or on my Dressedtoat Facebook page, but never have I seen all this in one page/post… but I found this in my buzzfeed, so I need to pass this on. I’ve deleted the “comments/commentary after each, because giving commentary is my thing. #imfunnierthantheyare
Learn how to roll your sleeves the way they do at J. Crew.
2. And to fold a T-shirt like they do in department stores.
3. Tie your scarf all swanky-like.
4. Or like one of your very favorite characters.
5. Translate the language of laundry.
6. Iron your button-downs like a pro.
7. Before pairing them with the perfect ties.
8. Fold your fancy lingerie the proper way.
I am fascinated by this one.
9. And save precious drawer space with specially folded tees.
10. Get out any stain imaginable.
I need to laminate this one. #messygirl
11. Put in cufflinks with the greatest of ease.
12. Learn to decode a dress code.
13. For formal events, tie your own bow tie.
14. And if you really want to up the ante, try a super-fancy Eldredge tie knot.
15. Solve any bra problem the universe might throw your way.
16. Lace your shoes any number of ways.
17. Pick the right glasses no matter your face shape.
18. And remember: A simple headscarf can jazz up any outfit.
So much greatness, in one blog post!
Song of the Day: King of Wishful Thinking by Go West. With lyrics. I realize, that I’ve known this song for years (saw the movie, Pretty Woman, with Kevin when we were dating)…and I’ve been singing wrong lyrics!
Best view ever! And yes, I did take this pic. #livingthedream
Happy, Happy Birthday to Mark and Dave tomorrow, the 25th…and to my brother, David, on the 26th!
Have a great week. Friday’s blog will be some kinda fabulous…Not sure what, but I know it will be Fabulous! And I really need to get back on the bandwagon with this 30-day Ab Challenge…Today, is a rest day, but tomorrow we are at 105 Situps; 160 Crunches; 60 Leg Raises and a 95S plank. I mean, for heaven’s sakes…Really? I may have to do this in increments of 10. Thankfully, the 1000 steps in Laguna, has catapulted me over 20,000 steps each day this week. #stepsdontcountasplanks