There are some movies, that no matter when I happen upon them , I cannot help but watch till the very end. Brian’s Song, Rudy, Runaway Bride and You’ve Got Mail!
Love them all…and I can recite each word for word. Imagine my delight when I realized that You’ve Got Mail, also has some very loyal followers, and others love the quotes as much as I. What I really think delights me about this movie, is Birdie calls Kathleen, “Dearie”, which is what my Mom called her sister…and watching this movie, reminds me of my mom. ❤
These are some of my favorite quotes…and I’ve had fun putting them in order. Almost like putting together a puzzle.
A bouquet of newly sharpened pencils… I love that visual!
A small, but valuable life…
I love this because it has Kevin’s name…and no doubt someone said the same thing to him about me. 😉 #iliveinmyownlittleworld
I’ve never read Pride and Prejudice, but it’s on my summer reading list. #coastalliving
A snap to find the one person in the world who fills your heart with joy.
While Meg Ryan looks so cute with this hairstyle, I tried to emulate it myself. #notmylook
“152 people who think he looks like Clark Gable…
The number of people who think he looks like a clark bar!”
love, love, love this quote!
You have to love happy endings.
- Harry Nilsson – “The Puppy Song” – 2:43
- The Cranberries – “Dreams” – 4:31
- Bobby Darin – “Splish Splash” – 2:12
- Louis Armstrong – “Dummy Song” – 2:19
- Harry Nilsson – “Remember” – 4:02
- Roy Orbison – “Dream” – 2:12
- Bobby Day – “Rockin’ Robin” – 2:36
- Randy Newman – “Lonely at the Top” – 2:32
- Stevie Wonder – “Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours” – 2:38
- Sinéad O’Connor – “I Guess the Lord Must Be in New York City” – 3:08
- Harry Nilsson – “Over the Rainbow” – 3:31
- Carole King – “Anyone At All” – 3:09
- Billy Williams – “I’m Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter” – 2:08
- George Fenton – “The ‘You’ve Got Mail’ Suite” – 5:36
- Jimmy Durante – “You Made Me Love You” – 3:04
I think Meredith and I are going to do this…and unbeknownst to us at the time, we had already been to Ocean Grill, on our last trip to NYC.
Song of Day: Dreams, by the Cranberries
Fun, fun week… great dinner for Father’s Day with the fam. Kev is now part of the Fitbit family.
Mer Mer started her new job!
She looks pretty darn happy for someone who is off to Day 1 of the next 50 years working. Love her optimism! ❤ ❤ ❤
And not to be outdone by my fun, family dinner or Meredith’s new career…but the icing on the cupcake this week, I was able to have dinner with 3 of my all-time favorite, men, Ever…and Lora and Mindy, as well, two of my favorite gals. Truly best dinner ever, drinking my new favorite wine, Flowers Chardonnay. #beingwithfriendsthebestmedicine
Clearly Tom missed the memo, “everyone kiss Dave”. Yes, the light around my face is my halo. #angel
Lora and Mindy, taking a selfie, while I participated in the photo shoot with my guys. Cute pic, cute girls, bad focus.
Best. Week. Ever!