You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss
If you are aspiring for an exquisite Valentine’s Day here are a few ideas or tips to help make it a Valentine’s Day to remember. 🙂 And call me a total Dork, but I absolutely Love Conversation Hearts!
A simple ‘I Love You’ with a kiss can set an awesome mood for a Valentine’s Day. And if you want to take it a step further, here are some other options:
- Decorate his/her house with hearts, bows and ribbons.
- Make arrangements for surprise flower bouquets.
- Cook a dinner for two and decorate the room with heart-shaped candles.
- A romantic note asking him/her to be your valentine.
- Send sweet love quotes.
- Make your own Valentine’s Day card which expresses your feelings.
- Create a scrapbook ‘recollection collection’ and fill it with love letters, photographs, cherished mementos, etc.
- A CD of his/her favorite songs. Don’t forget to include Build me up Buttercup!
- Jewelry is always wonderful. A sweet heart bracelet or locket. Casual watch for a guy.
- Plan a special dinner for him/her either in a garden or a boat. A candle light dinner is just unforgettable.
- Pamper your sweetheart by gifting her a spa session.
- Pot a plant that will grow and loom for her.
- Spend loads of quality time with him/her and “clandestine “visits to romantic gateways.
- Gift him/her a nice cell phone for keeping endless communication.
- Gift her a beautiful evening gown or apparel.
- Dance with your valentine to his/her favorite song – mine is In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
- Include a chocolate dessert in your romantic dinner.
- Create a love song CD full of Valentine’s Day songs. My friend Monica posted on Facebook, this classic,
More Today than Yesterday, by Spiral Starecase. Love it!
*For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Send flowers at workplace or home to him/her.
- If he/she loves gadgets then gift a digital camera.
And, my personal favorite would be Veuve Clicquot and Cupcakes with Peter Gabriel’s In Your Eyes playing in the background.
Yeah…Perfect. Love it!
Happy Valentine’s Day, my loves.
*Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
*The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.
What……Kevin doesn’t dance to “Build Me Up Buttercup”?
No he does not…shocking, I know! 🙂
TGIF, awww, this was a super cute post. Geez, I better get going on a few of those sweet ideas. Love the Peter Gabriel pick and the Veuve match up. A really timely post Terry. Thanks sweetie!
Very good blog today, T!
And then there is my personal favorite from college days — a heart-shaped pizza and bottle of red wine!
All most appropriate to express feelings to your loved ones, family and friends. Don’t miss an opportunity to say I love you, it means the most. 🙂
Happy belated V day! Some very cute gift ideas!
[…] Related Posts: http://dressedtoat.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/loves-me-loves-me-not/ […]
[…] Loves me loves me not […]
[…] Loves me Loves me not […]